Audio Analyzer is a plugin for Unreal Engine 4 that allow you to visualize the waveform and frequency spectrum of an audio file in real-time. Also can detect the beats of any audio source in realtime by using frequency spectrum analysis (FFT).
You can use in your games or applications and make your games react to the music. It is really easy to configure.
- Amplitude analysis
- Frequency spectrum
- Basic beat tracking
- BPM tracking
- Pitch tracking
- Audio file and Microphone input
- Support cooked builds
- Android mobile friendly
- Full source C++ included
- Wav, mp3, ogg, flac supported
- Loopback (What-you-hear) support (Only Windows)
- Offline analysis (Amplitude sections)
- SoundWave an AudioComponent support
- Audio runtime import supported
- Windows 64 bits
- Oculus VR
Supported Unreal Engine versions
- Older (Manual Installation)
Support this blog!
For the past year I've been dedicating more of my time to the creation of tutorials, mainly about game development. If you think these posts have either helped or inspired you, please consider supporting this blog. Thank you so much for your contribution!